The Groove is the only place in New York City to hear live Funk, Soul, and R&B music 7 nights a week. What started off as a group of talented musicians jamming at the legendary 101 Bar in the early 90's has evolved into a roster of rotating house bands comprised of the best musicians and performers in the city. While the bands have changed slightly over the years, the thing that remains consistent is the talent and passion of our musicians. Come to the Groove any night of the week for the best music Greenwich Village has to offer!
- Join us this week at The Groove for some amazing music! Tickets and details at clubgroovenyc.com pic.twitter.com/Kdl1x838rG Jun 19
- Tonight Sammy Rae & The Friends take the stage at 7:30pm for their first residency show at Groove! $5 music charge… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Jun 07
- Hi June!💐We have some great shows coming up this month including Sammy Rae & Friends playing Wednesdays at 7:30pm!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Jun 01
- Coming up this week at The Groove! Details at Clubgroovenyc.com pic.twitter.com/SJJB8hlfcV May 22
- 🎉TONIGHT Come down to Groove @ 7pm for the music of James Brown ft. Bruce 'Big Daddy' Wayne! #jamesbrown #livemusic clubgroovenyc.com/event.cfm?cart… May 18