The Groove is the only place in New York City to hear live Funk, Soul, and R&B music 7 nights a week. What started off as a group of talented musicians jamming at the legendary 101 Bar in the early 90's has evolved into a roster of rotating house bands comprised of the best musicians and performers in the city. While the bands have changed slightly over the years, the thing that remains consistent is the talent and passion of our musicians. Come to the Groove any night of the week for the best music Greenwich Village has to offer!
- Star Trek actor Colm Meaney with @blacksoul1 at Groove! #StarTrek #ColmMeaney… instagram.com/p/BJb2m2FBn4p/ Aug 22
- Guaranteed a good time tonight at @clubgroovenyc on Macdougal Street and West 3rd st with the… instagram.com/p/BJTnr7wB32I/ Aug 19
- Every night at Groove is a party! You never know who might show up to enjoy our live music.… instagram.com/p/BJSi3RdBLTG/ Aug 19
- kennedyadministration at Groove NYC! Repost from @boyplayskeys. Don't miss The Kennedy… instagram.com/p/BJLVo4IhAMY/ Aug 16
- UK Boxing legend rickyhatton_official (Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton) enjoyed his night out at… instagram.com/p/BI74vFVBvgc/ Aug 10